Saturday 2 May 2015

Zombie Graveyard lights

Made a start on sorting the lights for the Grime Reaper & Zombie Graveyard & I'm well chuffed. I got these from Peter Barret garden centre 2 or 3 years ago but haven't been at a place on that scene to start work on them. The lights are meant for those little domestic Christmas village scenes you can create but I pounced on them when I saw them knowing straight away they're to be used for the Zombie Graveyard. They're not full height but half height which I've seen in by real church path. As they're meant for Christmas they had  wreaths on them whereas I want blood splattered 'Beware of the Zombie' signs... Fortunately with pliers & a fight they came/broke off :-D
Photo shows the line of lights with the end one showing the lantern with the wreath removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment