Monday 4 May 2015

Winter Wonderland issues resolved! I hope :-D

Another solution to long standing work halting issues has been solved. I've been stuck on the Winter Wonderland scene, this is a nocturnal scene set in a room box. It has dark blue walls & sky/ceiling & has snow on the ground. Tiny stars glittering in the sky... (fibre optics). There's trees in the wood, a pair of foxes, badger & cub in their sett underground, a barn owl on the wall, a rabbit & a cheeky poacher who's Top quality artisan made created by Hazel Voice whose name I only found out tonight.
And so I've plotted the meandering stream to create with Scenic Water & Still Water & have solved the problem (I hope!) to stop the stream leeching when I create it. Plus White insulation tape will help with securing the fibre optic star lights, it's So obvious to me.... now. Some months ago would have been better :-D So happy when my brain works :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment