Monday 4 May 2015

Going through the Display Cabinet

Following on from my previous post this is a detailed breakdown of the display cabinet in the living room of the Beds, Knobs & Broomsticks house.
The top shelf has the CinderelIa coach in memory of my adopted Auntie Cuckoo, 3 mounted special crystals I put together (2 are amethyst, I've forgotten what the other stone is!). There's also a fairy treasure chest that I created. I also made the crystal ball too.
The middle shelfs mounted stones are 2 quartz, amethyst, lapis & tigers eye. The little ghost ornament I made from fimo & the unicorn is actually a small figure from Tudor Mints Myth & Magic series :-)
The bottom shelf has a small pewter wizard & dragon, an amethyst, quartz & I've forgotten the green ones name too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment