Thursday 23 April 2015

Glow in the dark candles

Finished the other day & designed to go on the inside of the Goblin Treasure House behind the Mounted Dragon Heads (blog post 2 days ago) I was pleased to come up with this design using materials from my supplies. The glow in the dark candles I made myself with fimo & jewellery wire & look quite damn good if I say so myself :-) I created the same plaque shape as the mounted dragons heads design but added a shelf across it & a support beam under it which seems to work well. Again stained then clear glossed. The photos show the empty plaque/shield shaped shelf, the candles in daylight in place, then the candles glowing in the dark :-) Unfortunately the photo of the latter hasn't done them any justice & they look more like glowing vampire teeth than candles lol Thank fk they look good in daylight :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment