Monday 26 January 2015

Creating the Unexpected

Finally one month on from my father buying & collecting it for me the day after Boxing Day, (the day I learnt my 'care' agency were dropping me with 5 days illegal notice) I have Finally, had a chance to actually look at the dolls house kit from Oxfam. For my level of work (hark at me!)  it's way too poor quality to use as a house (I considered creating a gothic/derelict house) but it's Bloody Good quality as spares & components, including slim strips of veneer often hard to come by :-)
For the new idea of the Treasure House (being a goblin with dragon treasure stash) I can use its roof tiles for that diorama. For the Grime Reaper & Zombie Graveyard diorama I've got the church door I need, the wood for the porch & components to create a porch roof plus the tiles too,  the actual arch window frame which FITS well the stained glass acetate of the Dove of Peace which will overlook a scene of blood & gore (I love my sense of humour) & has the wood for the church body/back wall of the scene & also two gravestones! My father couldn't see how I could possibly get gravestones from a house kit but it's from window components, squat arches become traditional shape gravestones!! I love creating :-D So much fun & distraction in the plotting & planning of a miniature scene :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment